Now Days People Earn Paytm Cash From Lots Of Ways and want To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Free. But They cannot. So here the special trick.
How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Without Any Cost
What Is Paytm ?
I already write about Paytm on my previous Paytm loot article you may read them , Get FREE Recharge of RS ₹125 on Paytm. Paytm is the populest and Highly secure online wallet in India. Paytm wallet has many features: Online Bill Payment ( water bill, electricity bill, insurance bill, Telephone bill, GAS as like as everything), Online Recharge (Any type of DTH, All prepaid mobile recharge, all postpaid bill payment, data card , Metro card recharge, Jio recharge), Book Ticket Online On PayTm ( Movie Tickets, Flight ticket, train ticket), you can also book online cabs (UBER , Ola cabs , etc), Buying Play store gift, you can shop online on Paytm (Paytm mall). Paytm have their own payment bank, Paytm have New feature BHIM UPI system (read: How to get Free Paytm Cash on Transaction on BHIM UPI).
How To Transfer Money From PayTm To Bank Below ₹100 With Free
● One Bank Account or someone’s bank account details with where you want to transfer your Paytm wallet balance (ACCOUNT NUMBER, ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME, IFSC CODE).
● PayTm App Latest Version.
● PAN Card and AADHAR Card (PAN Card Is Mandatory)
How To Create A FREE Merchant Account On PayTm?
- Download and install Paytm for Business app or goto paytm for business website.
- Then login with your existing Paytm account details (mobile number & password).
- Then click on “Get Your QR Code” .
- Then complete your “KYC Details” using “PAN Card” or “AADHAR Card” .
Next step is to give your Buisness/shop details, must use your current and correct details.
- Then the 3rd step is to GIVE YOUR CORRECT BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. [ money Will transfer to this bank account].
Then click on “Get Your QR Code“.
- It take few seconds to verify your bank account and give you your ‘Paytm merchant account QR code’ .
- Now Save the QR Code in Your Local Storage.
How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account With 0.00% Charge?
- Download/Update Paytm app to latest version.
- Open Paytm app and login on there.
- Then click on “Pay” .
You see through your camera , on that page you will get a small symbol of Gallary.
- Click on there. See below picture if you do not understand.
- Click on the small Gallary symbol and choose the paytm merchant QR Code you have saved.
- Then enter amount which you want to send to your bank account.
- Click on Pay / Send.
- Your Money Will Deduct From Your Paytm Wallet And It Will Credited To Your Bank Account within 24Hours With 0.00% Charge.
FAQ: How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Without Any Cost
How Much Charges Take To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account?
It Was 3% on 3 years ago and then 4% on 1 Year ago and now 5%.
How Can I Transfer From Paytm To Bank Free ?
You can transfer money from paytm to bank with no cost using Paytm Merchant Trick. Read More