Earn ₹500 On Joining Upstox and get ₹1000 per refer and also create a Free Demat account on Upstox and how Upstox invite & earn offer works.
So guys are you looking for How To Create A Free Demat Account or Trade Account without any charge. Here you will get a free Demat account on Upstox and also Earn ₹1,000 on invite .it is totally free.
What Is a Demat Account?
A Demat account is an account to hold financial securities in electronic form.
Whats Is Trade Account?
A trading account is an account that is used to buy or sell Equity shares in the stock market.
What Is Upstox?
Upstox is an application that provides a free Demat account and trading to do the transaction in the stock market.
How To Get Create Free Demat Account?
Simply go to the Upstox website or open the Upstox pro app and sign up with your Mobile Number, Email PAN card, and aadhaar card through Digital Signature. You also need a savings account or current account to add or withdraw money in Upstox transection.
How to create free Demat and trading account on Upstox and How to earn ₹500 on Joining Upstox
Upstox is giving ₹1000 to their old users or thise who have Account on refering their friends to Upstox
How to create a free Demat account with a free trading account.
- First click this link and download then Install the Upstox pro app.
- Then open the Upstox app.
- Now click on ” Create New Account“.
- Then enter your mobile number which is linked with aadhaar card.
- Verify it by entering your OTP.
[ Note: enter the Referral “REFER CODE” Code if ask to get your bonus of ₹500 as In Your Bank Account]
- After clicking verify you will go to the next page.
- Now enter your PAN card and your date of birth and click Next.
- On the next page, you need to enter your details like Gender, Income, Marital status.
- After entering the above details you need to choose “NO” on ‘Is your country of tax residency other than India? ‘
- After this, you need to agree on the terms and conditions and click Next.
- On the next page, you will get a Congratulation message. That means your free Demat account has created.
Now you need to add a bank account to deposit or withdraw money on Upstox
- Now enter your bank account number, IFSC, Account Name, and type of account.
- After that, you need to upload a Cancelled Cheque or recent bank statement.
Now you need to give your verification and Signature
- There will be 2 options (a) by Digital signature (b) by uploading documents it takes about 1 week
- Just click on “e-Signature through Adhaar OTP” it verify instantly (Recommended).
Special Offer Joining Upstox From Our Referral Link
You will get ₹500 Cashback in your bank account or PayTm Wallet within 24-72hours, See how to get cashback from TheTricks.in
-> Just fill this form with your Name and Mobile number’s last 4digit and mode of payment like UPI id, Paytm Wallet or Bank account.
[Note: You Will Get 50% Of Total Referral Bonus, Now Referral Bonus Is ₹1000 So You Will Get ₹500]
Terms and conditions:
You must download and register on upstox from our link from 27th August 2021 onward to eligible for our Rewards Program
You must need to successfully open demat account with KYC done.
For any query please contact me on email email@example.com or comment your issue on below.
How to e Sign Through Adhaar OTP?
Click verify using Digital sign (verify through aadhaar OTP).
You will be redirected to a page where you need to give an aadhaar number or virtual id number.
Then click on send OTP (an OTP will send to the registered mobile number).
Simply enter the OTP and verify it.
How to invite on Upstox and earn ₹1,000 per invite
- Open Upstox and login with your credentials.
- Wait few seconds a popup window will open where you will Refer Now click on there.
- It will redirect to a page where you will get the full refer details.
- Scroll down and enter your Registered Mobile Number or Client Code.
- Now see below your Referral link will show there with your referral code. (the link look like https://bv7np.app.goo.gl/9ZyZ )
- Now refer someone to Upstox and earn ₹1,000 per refer. You may use social media to share your upstox referral link.
Official Terms & Conditions Of Upstox Invite & Earn Offer
- You will receive the referral reward based on the date on which the referred party signed up OR started their account opening process on Upstox.
- You will get ₹1,000 for each successful referral that started account opening process within existing offer period of 20th June 2020 to 25th June 2020
- The referral benefit will be credited to your account within 10 working days of successful account opening.
- This offer is valid only till 25th June.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Upstox reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of Upstox on all matters relating to, or in connection with the use of this offer shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- You agree that the following activities are expressly prohibited and engaging in any of these will lead to the initiation of legal and criminal action against you and also result in immediate termination and disqualification from the Referral Program, forfeiture of existing referral invitations and accrued, but not yet received, referral rewards:
- Spam, bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of Upstox Referral offer through invitations that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail, SMS, publishing any article or content about upstox products, services, etc.
- Advertisement* of any kind in any form on any medium print, audiovisual form, web, etc including social media (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, youtube, etc), or spam under any applicable law or regulation.
- Fraud attempted fraud or abuse of the Upstox Referral offer or these Terms & Conditions.
- Selling, trading, bartering, or providing anything of value to your Invitee beyond the referral invitation or otherwise using Your Program invitations or Rewards for promotional purposes.
- Organizing competition, contests online, posting content about upstox, etc.
- Any act or omission resulting in damage to upstox in any form whatsoever in nature.
- Advertisement includes all forms of communications like any information about upstox products, services, etc, a form of a document, pamphlets, circulars, brochures, notice or any research reports or any other literature or information, material published, or designed for use in a newspaper, magazine, SMS or other periodicals, radio, television, telephone or tape recording, videotape display, signs or billboards, motion pictures, telephone directories (other than routine listings) or other public media including any generally accessible websites or emails, whether in print or audiovisual form or used in workshop/seminar or public speaking or any other manner. This also includes social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, etc
So guys in this article we covered about Upstox app offer, Upstox invite & earn offer, and how to create a free Demat account with a free trading account