Hey guys you are one of them searching how to do paytm kyc online at home without visiting nearby Paytm kyc centre. Then you are on right place.
Let’st’s see how to do paytm kyc online at home without visiting nearby Paytm kyc centre. How to upgrade Paytm wallet online at home and open Free Zero Balance Paytm Savings Account.
So now you have read the benifits of doing Paytm Full KYC, now if you are interested on above benifits you will think how to do Paytm KYC Online without visiting nearby Paytm kyc store.
Types Of Paytm KYC
There are two different types of paytm kyc (a) Paytm Mini KYC and (b) Paytm Full KYC. Paytm mini kyc is actually minimum kyc of Paytm, which can be use for minimum work like doing Mobile/DTH recharge or any transaction, you can also pay to paytm merchant using Paytm BHIM UPI but you can’t add money to Paytm wallet
What are the benifits of doing Paytm Full KYC ?
After successfully completing Paytm full kyc you will get:
• Free Zero Balance Paytm Savings Account.
• Paytm Wallet Limit Upto 1 lakh.
• Add Money In Your Paytm Wallet.
• Send Money To Any Paytm Account.
• Earn Cashback.
• VISA/RuPay ATM Card and much more
Before going to do Paytm full kyc you need some important things :
- Aadhar Card (must linked with mobile number to recieve OTP).
- Original PAN Card.
- Age must be 18 or above.
- Good internet connection.
- No background noise.
=> Best Paytm Money Earning Apps
STEPS: How To Do Paytm KYC Online ?
- Download or Update your latest version paytm app. (click here)
- Open Paytm App. (Click here to open)
- login / sign up on paytm.
- Click on “settings”.
- Then click on “Upgrade account”.
- Then give your basic details and click continue.
- And then choose wallet upgrade option as “Video KYC”.
- After that you have to enter your “Aadhar number and Name”.
- Then continue and enter your OTP (which is received in your Aadhar registered number).
- Then click continue and enter your “PAN Card Number”.
- After that you have to enter your “father’s name , mother’s name, occupation, avarage annual income.
- Then tick on agree terms and conditions and continue and allow video camera permission.
- Now you have to wait about 4 minutes until you get a video call from Paytm client.
- In video call you will be asked about your details name, address, etc.
- After all your online paytm kyc will verified it may takes upto 3 days for verification.
So guys that is all how to do Paytm kyc online at home without visiting kyc point.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What is Paytm ?
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system and financial technology company founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma on 2010.
What is the full form of KYC ?
KYC is stand for Know Your Customer.
Can I complete my paytm KYC online ?
Yes ofcourse you can do paytm kyc online by following “Settings >> Upgrade Account >> By Video KYC” .
How to do paytm KYC at home ?
You can do Paytm kyc at home online through Paytm app by following “Settings>> Upgrade account>> By Video KYC”.
Can I use paytm without KYC ?
A minimum kyc is required for using paytm wallet. Without Paytm kyc you can use paytm only through UPI transection or credit/debit card transaction.