Here you will get the top 5 best apps for credit card payment for cashback and instant payment received rates in India. #1 CheQ, #2 Cred, #3 Mobikwik, #4 Paytm and #5 Amazon Pay.
Are you thinking of paying your credit card bills but it delays in crediting the amount to your credit card limit, you will find the list of apps or platforms where you can pay your cc bills and get in CC limits instantly or within 30 minutes.
The best credit card bill payment app will provide you best options like auto retrieving credit card bills, alerting you with due dates, showing you the hidden charges and saving all your card information in one place and paying them in a single click. In this way, we would not miss the deadlines and would not need to pay the late feeses.
Let’s see the list of best credit card payment apps in India which has instant payment received rate and also gives cashback on paying bills.
List of Best Apps For Credit Card Payment In India
CheQ is the best app for credit card payment in India today because it has crossed all the other apps. Mostly I liked it because it gives a fixed 1% reward point(CheQ chips) which is not useless like cred coins. CheQ Chips value is equal to 1 rupee, which can be used for buying Amazon Prime Membership, Amazon gift vouchers, Flipkart gift vouchers, dominos vouchers, PVR Vouchers, Swiggy vouchers etc, you can also pay your credit card bills using the reward points.
How To Pay Credit Card Bill Payments Using CheQ?
- Open CheQ App (click to download if you do not have the app)
- Tap on Add card and enter the card numbers
- Tap on “Pay” then click on “PAY NOW“
- Choose the card and enter the amount
- Click on NEXT and pay using any payment method(UPI, Debit card and Net Banking)
Cred App is the second best app for credit card payments and for tracking bills, this app retrieves bills and shows you any hidden charges, most credit cards have lots of hidden charges. Cred is also good for credit card payments, it delays payment receiving.
How To Pay Credit Card Bill Payments Using Cred App?
- Open Cred App (click to download if you do not have the app)
- Tap on Cards and add the card numbers
- Choose the card and tap on “Pay now”
- Enter the amount and click on Proceed to pay
- Choose any payment method(UPI, Debit card and Net Banking)
- Click on Pay now
Mobikwik is the 3rd best app for credit card payment and is one of the oldest apps for Mobile, DTH Recharge, Metros Electricity, Credit card bill payment etc platforms. Over 13.5 crore people downloaded this app. Some mostly used services provided by the app are Mobile recharge, Credit card payment, Electricity, water bill payments, Movie, bus ticket bookings, Applying for a personal loan, paying on BHIM UPI merchants, rent payment using Credit card Fastag recharges etc.
How To Pay Credit Card Bills Using Mobikwik?
- Open Mobikwik App (click to download if you do not have the app)
- Tap on Credit Card Payment
- Enter the credit card numbers and tap on Continue
- Tap on “Continue” then click on “Enter Amount“
- Tap on Continue and input any coupon code (adding a coupon is not mandatory, You may use CCFIRST to get ₹100 cashback on your first bill payment)
- Click on PAY and pay using any payment method(UPI, Wallet, Debit card and Net Banking)
PayTm is the 4th best credit card payment app on our list. Paytm was the heart winner of Indians for mobile recharges to all online services. They have their own bank platform where you can open a zero-balance account free of cost. Some popular services of PayTm are Mobile recharge, Credit card payment, Electricity, water bill payments, Train, Flight, Movie, and bus ticket bookings, Applying for a personal loan, paying BHIM UPI merchants, education fees, rent payments using Credit card Fastag recharges.
How To Pay Credit Card Bill Payments Using PayTm?
- Open PayTm App(click to download if you do not have the app)
- Tap on Credit Card Payment in all services or direct search for it.
- Tap on Add card and input the card numbers
- Then click on “Pay” and enter the amount
- Choose the payment method (UPI, Wallet, Debit card and Net Banking)
- Click on Pay and enter the OTP or UPI PIN
Amazon Pay is the 5th best app for credit card payment in India. Firstly amazon was only a shopping platform now providing all services like Recharges, Ticket bookings, Insurance etc.
How To Pay Credit Card Bill Payments Using Amazon Pay?
- Open AmazonApp (click to download if you do not have the app)
- Tap on Amazon Pay and go to the bill payment section
- Tap on Credit Card Bill
- Enter your credit card numbers and choose the bank
- Click on Proceed and enter the amount
- Tap on “Proceed” again
- Choose a payment method(UPI, or Net Banking)
- Tap on Place Order and Pay
- Make the payment
I personally used all of them for many years, I researched them and ranked them according to me the best apps for credit card payments are CheQ in the first position Cred in the second position Mobikwik in the third position Paytm in the fourth position and AmazonPay in the fifth position. If you find any best please let us know by putting them in the comment box below.